Unicellular and Multicellular Organism
- In general, organisms are divided into two types:
- unicellular organisms
- multi-cellular organisms.
- Unicellular organisms are the organism with just 1 cell.
- Each cell is able to carry out all the functions of life independently.
- Examples of unicellular organism
- Multicellular organisms are the organism made up of more than 1 cell
- They are larger organisms that contain many different types of cell to carry out different functions of life.
- The living processes of organisms include
- Response to stimuli
|(Paramecium. This file was upload by Barfooz at the English Wikipedia.)|