Skip to content
- The circulatory system is an organ system that permits blood and lymph circulation to transport nutrients, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hormones, blood cells, etc. to and from cells in the body.
- The circulatory system in human and animals consists of blood, blood vessels and heart.
- Blood is the medium of transport in the circulatory system in human and animal.
- In SPM, you need to know
- the composition of human blood
- the function of blood and haemolymph in transport
- the types of circulatory system
- the circulatory system in humans
- the regulation of blood pressure